Position Scholarship Coordinator Full Time/Part Time Full Time Job Type Regular Position Summary
Under general supervision, within a centralized financial aid and scholarship services environment, evaluates, approves, and awards scholarships to students in accordance with state and university regulations, policies, and operational guidelines.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assess eligibility criteria of applicant and advise students and parents regarding scholarship searches, processes, and requirements.
Evaluate student academic progress and serve as chairperson for scholarship committees for scholarship appeals. Maintain scholarship database.
Conduct Scholarship workshops and orientations.
Perform duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
High School Diploma or GED .
Two years experience dealing with customer service.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Financial Aid Experience.
Special Conditions for Eligibility
Must be willing to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and odd hours.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge and experience with scholarship programs.
Ability to provide excellent customer service.]
Ability to maintain organizational and budget management skills.
Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
Ability to work in a high performing environment.
Ability to analyze and problem solve.
• Repetitive hand motion and prolonged use of computer;
• Sitting for extended periods of time;
• No or very limited physical effort required.
• Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment;
• Work with frequent interruptions;
• No or very limited exposure to physical risk.
Pay Rate $13.14 Hr Work Location/Campus Center Las Vegas, NM Campus EEO Statement
New Mexico Highlands University is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. We are committed to the University values of diversity, accessibility, excellence, and responsiveness.
For disabled access or services call 505-454-3242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the link below for more information regarding affirmative action and equal opportunity:
Equal Employment Opportunity is THE LAW
Posting Number AS423P Open Date 09/23/2020 Close Date Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicant
A complete online application must include: 1) Letter of interest/cover letter; 2) Resume; 3) Names, telephone numbers and email address of three (3) professional references in online application; 4) copies of unofficial transcripts. Candidates who are invited for on-campus interviews will be required to submit official transcripts. References will be contacted in conjunction with on-campus interview. Upload required materials with online application. For disabled access or services, call (505) 454-3242 or contact Human Resources at email@example.com NMHU IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Quick Link http://nmhu.peopleadmin.com/postings/6141 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * How did you hear about this employment opportunity?
- Public Job Posting
- Internal Job Posting
- Agency Referral
- Personal Referral
- * How many years of experience do you have in this type of
- * What is the highest level of education attained?
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree
- What is your Philosophy for serving students?
(Open Ended Question)
- Cover Letter/ Letter of Interest
- High School Diploma or GED
- Unofficial Transcripts Conferring Required Degree
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Financial Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Las Vegas