Instructor - Newborn
The Department of Pediatrics, Newborn section is seeking a qualified physician to fill a critical role.
- Direct patient care related activities;
- Provide clinical coverage for the Newborn service community locations, assist with Level 2 admissions and provide direct patient care to the newborn medicine service at Texas Medical Center community locations
- Assist in training and education of allied personnel, fellows, and medical students;
- Attend conferences to obtain CME's;
- Complete medical charts in a timely manner.
- Minimum Education: M.D. or equivalent
- Minimum Certification/Licenses/Registration: Licensed by the Texas Medical Board
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.