Medical Assistant II
This position is in the Occupational Health Program and provides health services to employees and students of Baylor College of Medicine. Experience and comfort with this population are helpful. Experience with vaccinations and TB testing are desired. The position entails understanding the different work environments across campus to help provide appropriate health services at the time of service.
- Provide vaccination and TB testing.
- Respond to clinic requests.
- Manage and compile medical data to support clinic reporting and recordkeeping.
- Handle clinic scheduling.
- High school diploma or GED and completion of a Medical Assistant Training program through an accredited institution.
- Two years of relevant experience.
- Current certification as a Medical Assistant through an accredited professional organization (AAMA, AMT, ARMA, NCCT, NAHP, NHA, NAHP, AMCA, or NRMA).
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.