Senior Coordinator, Program Management
The Senior Coordinator provides administrative support for the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs (OPA), which manages the appointment system and develops training opportunities for the 500+ research postdoctoral associates and fellows in the College. This individual is supervised by the Program Manager of the Office of Postdoctoral Affairs in the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
- Reviews documents to approve postdoc appointments, and evaluates and recommends improvements for existing processes.
- Communicates with departmental administrators and research postdoctoral associates regarding appointments, policies, and exit interviews.
- Maintains accurate data on attendance and assessments of OPA programming.
- Assists in the development of processes to collect and track postdoc alumni career outcomes.
- Supports training grants for postdoctoral training.
- Maintains the website and manages the shared mailbox.
- Promotes OPA programs through the development of flyers, biweekly newsletter, and other marketing materials.
- Assists with recruitment activities.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Four years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Education.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston