The Postdoctoral Fellow will be involved in studies of memory and cognitive control processes in the human brain using both invasive electrophysiology (iEEG) and neuroimaging (fMRI) techniques. Responsibilities will focus on experimental design, data collection and data analysis. Specifically, data analysis will focus on using advanced time series and machine learning techniques. Resulting findings will be presented by the candidate at scientific conferences and in peer reviewed manuscripts.
Specific position duties will involve:
- The design of cognitive experiments focused on memory based decision making.
- Performing cognitive testing in epilepsy patients undergoing invasive monitoring, and healthy control subjects performing brain imaging experiments.
- Data analysis focusing on time series statistics in combination with machine learning methods. Data analysis will be performed using custom code created in MATLAB, Python and R.
- PhD in Neuroscience
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston