The laboratory of Dr. Jianfei Qi at Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Maryland, Baltimore campus, is recruiting a postdoctoral fellow for ongoing research in the epigenetics and prostate cancer biology. A major focus of the lab is in studying role of histone demethylases and ubiquitin ligases in the prostate cancer progression and therapeutic resistance. The projects employ multi-disciplinary approaches including biochemistry, molecular biology, genomics/epigenomics, cell line models, human prostate cancer tissues, xenograft and PTEN transgenic prostate cancer models.
Candidates possessing Ph.D. degree in biochemistry, cell biology or a health-related field are eligible to apply.
UMB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy. We value diversity and how it enriches are academic and scientific community and strive toward cultivating an inclusive environment that supports all employees.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore