The laboratory of Dr. Maria Baer at the Greenebaum Comprehensive Cancer Center, University of Maryland, Baltimore campus, is recruiting a postdoctoral fellow for ongoing research on signaling and drug resistance in acute myeloid leukemia. A major focus of the laboratory is studying signaling pathways in acute myeloid leukemia with fms-like tyrosine kinase 3 internal tandem duplication (FLT3-ITD) and targeting aberrant signaling. The work employs multi-disciplinary approaches including biochemistry, molecular biology and flow cytometry to study cell line models, primary leukemia cells and in vivo models.
Candidates possessing a Ph.D. degree and relevant interests and experience are eligible to apply.
UMB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender, identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law or policy. We value diversity and how it enriches are academic and scientific community and strive toward cultivating an inclusive environment that supports all employees.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Pharmacology Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Baltimore