General IT support:
- Computer Technical support for staff, faculty, students, and guests within the College of Pharmacy at the Lake Nona Campus. Provide maintenance and support for desktops, laptops, lab equipment, printers, and various mobile devices.
- Maintain inventory of all Computer Related equipment as well as AV systems. Includes any laptops, wireless presenters, projectors, etc. requested for temporary checkout.
- Tasked with rebuilding desktops and laptops based on the operating system needed for the designed role of the device.
- Assist in ensuring all computers are secure with a focus on keeping virus protection software and OS up to date.
- Position is a central point of contact for all IT and A/V Related campus activities, with constant communication & updates via Email and/or Phone.
Classroom Audio/Visual Support:
- Assist with video conferencing setups and connections in any of the VTC equipped rooms in the Lake Nona Campus. Includes assistance, moderation, and coordination with live lectures, organizational presentations and team based learning sessions (Academic classroom sessions).
- Should be familiar with Cisco Codecs and Zoom or Video Teleconferencing Software.
- Maintains and supports 13 Rooms with Integrated AV and Computer systems
- Assist with Video Conferencing setups in any of the 4 VTC Equipped rooms on campus. Includes assistance and coordination with Lecture recordings via Educational Technology Team. Manage content and layouts for room signs and main lobby sign with Xibo software.
- Administer and configured presets for lighting & shades control for the various rooms as needed
- Auditorium support and maintenance which includes audio/video setups, microphones/sound, camera control, VTC setups, lighting, and shades. Also controls “Overflow” AV capability for 1st floor classrooms during large events.
- Assists with any special events or requests related to Computer
and AV requirements.
IT/AV Consulting and Purchasing
- Provide advice and recommendations to Faculty and Staff with IT/AV purchases. Keeps a level of standardization across the entire College unless specified needs require custom requirements. Also a technical liaison offering advice and recommendations for IT related inquiries for future projects/tasks.
- Coordinate with various Vendors that come onsite for Computer and/or AV needs. (LMG, CCR Solutions, BCI, Dell, Candela, etc).
$37,000 - $42,000 annually
A high school diploma or equivalent and two years of relevant experience; or an Associate's degree.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Skills and working knowledge of PC and MAC hardware platforms and software OS
- Skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Skilled and working knowledge of conferencing software (ex, Big blue button, ZOOM, WebEx, TEAMS etc)
- Familiarity with Cisco video conference codecs, or aptitude to learn quickly
- Problem solving skills
- Professional interpersonal skills
This position is based in Orlando, Florida.
In order to be considered, you must upload your cover letter, list of references, and resume.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This position is eligible for veteran’s preference. If you are claiming veteran’s preference, please upload a copy of your DD 214 Member Copy 4 with your application for consideration. See our Veteran's Preference Page for more specific information.
Health Assessment Required: No
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Instructional Technology & Design (Campus) Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge