Research Associate (Part-Time) , Robotics Engineering - NFR JM
Research Associate (Part-Time)
Robotics Engineering - NFR JM
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - WPI
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The postdoctoral associate will perform research on the design, modeling, characterization, and control of soft robotic systems. The focus of this position will be on soft continuum structures and their anisotropic stiffness properties. The developed systems will be modeled as a serial chain of modular soft robots and experimentally validated for forward and inverse kinematics under external load.
United States of America (Exempt)
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are seeking individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity and collaboration, inclusion, problem solving and change making.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Worcester
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Part Time jobs in Worcester
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Not specified Part Time jobs in Worcester
- Engineering Not specified Part Time jobs in Worcester
- Other Science & Technology Not specified Part Time jobs in Worcester