Graduate Medical Education Analyst
As our Graduate Medical Education (GME) analyst you will be a key member of the GME team, performing key administrative, budgetary and committee support functions. Reporting to the Director of GME, you will provide high-level executive administrative support to the Associate Dean for GME, the Director of GME and the GME executive team. You will carry responsibilities critical to the administration of the program accreditation process for the institution, including individual residencies and fellowships.
You will be responsible for scheduling and coordination of accreditation related matters. You will also be responsible for assisting the GME Housestaff office in the coordination of resident training, onboarding, reimbursement, as well as managing day-to-day operations of the GME office.Qualifications
- Candidate must be proficient in working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment requiring strong teamwork and collaborative skills as well as the ability to adapt to shifting and/or competing priorities and multiple deadlines dispite frequent interruptions
- Interpersonal and leadership skills such that the candidate can work effectively with staff, faculty, students and/or administration and communiate to all stakeholders in a clear and concise manner both verbally and in all written communications
- Detail oriented, accurate, able to work independently within enterprise guidelines, accurately prioritize assignments, able to identify problems before they happen and propose solutions
- The position requires self-motivation, high level critical thinking skills, and the ability to react and adapt to a constantly challenging work environment, strong time management skills, dependability, integrity and honesty
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating environment and openness to new and evolving technology and technological solutions
- Physical abilities to perform all core functions and duties including but not limited to the ability to talk and hear (assisted or otherwise); visual acuity to view a computer monitor (assisted or otherwise); ability to lift up to 10 pounds and ability to move to/from various locations quickly (assisted or otherwise)
- Uphold the tenets of the Cultural North Star (Do What's Right, Make Things Better, Be Kind).
- Experience in medical education, health professions education and/or an academic environment
- Bachelor's/Master's/Doctoral degree or equivalent related work experience
- Must be able to or learn to navigate required financial systems, residency management system, and oversee assignment and compliance of LCME requirements for house staff.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply Online: http://ucla.contacthr.com/76907484
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Firestone Park
- Education Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Firestone Park
- Other Education Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Firestone Park
- Health & Medicine Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Firestone Park
- Other Health & Medicine Tenured/Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in Firestone Park