Director, Pathways for Student Success, AFREDRCTRPATH
- Provides strategic leadership.
- Facilitates the plan, design and organization of the Guided Pathways strategic plan goals and objectives, guides collaborative and cohesive efforts toward expected outcomes, and leads the evaluation of results
- Coordinates and oversees the implementation of the Equity Plan. Leads and monitors progress including evaluation of Equity Plan. Leads and monitors progress including evaluation of equity initiatives.
- Establishes and maintains collaborative working relationships with all segments of the College community, including students, faculty, staff, and administrators. And specifically, the Pathways Executive Council, Pathways Planning Teams and Working Groups, and other College partners to develop and implement initiatives that support and advance student success.
- Provides regular Pathways Program updates to the President and Cabinet.
- Facilitates the monitoring and analysis of student success data to assess gaps in learning achievement; collaborates with working groups, faculty and staff on developing a course of action/intervention for issues identified during the data analysis process.
- Facilitates the identification and development of student success Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) through the Pathways Structures and appropriate college leadership for purposes of monitoring, evaluating and reporting on student academic progress, persistence, attrition/retention and graduation rates.
- Builds, educates and maintains an awareness of current social, economic, political, and technological trends, issues and best practices that may influence student academic achievement, persistence and completion
- Facilitates the ongoing evaluation and revision of College standards, policies, and procedures that address the most effective/efficient and student-centered delivery of student services programs in support of the Pathways movement.
- Strategically employs predictive analytics to inform and improve persistence programs and initiatives.
- Develops, implements, and monitors, in collaboration with the Pathways leadership, a data-driven comprehensive plan for student success.
- Facilitates the improvement of student academic achievement and engagement, including progression, completion, job placement, and transfer.
- Provides leadership and guidance when determining training, mentoring, coaching, consulting and professional development to support the Pathways efforts.
- Promotes teamwork and collegiality.
- Maximizes efficiencies and effectiveness to include technology adoption and existing system improvements to promote student success.
- Oversees the coordination of the Pathways annual budget.
- Creates a culture of continuous improvement throughout the Pathways effort.
- Cultivates collaborative relationships with educational partners, including secondary school district leaders, and high school principals and counselors, and agencies/organizations at the local, state, regional, and national levels.
- Represents the College in District, community, government and professional organizations as appropriate to the Pathways effort.
- Serves on college committees, task forces and other groups as appropriate.?
- Other projects as assigned by President, Provost and AVP Academic Affairs
Minimum of 5 years of relevant and progressively responsible
administrative experience required.
Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills,
including excellent verbal and written English required.
Five or more years of professional experience with management and
leadership of various student services departments in a large
comprehensive community college. Experience in working with
academic affairs and faculty in the area of student persistence and
Masters Degree in a related area required.
PC, Outlook, telephone, Microsoft Office, Ellucian Colleague.
Must be able to use appropriate state-of-the-art technology.
Competitive starting salaries are dependent on education and experience. College of DuPage also offers a generous benefits plan.
This position requires a background check and drug screen.