The Database Analyst is responsible for evaluating the credibility of backup, recovery, security, and primary procedures as they relate to the database.This position involves working on analyzing the ICD, CPT and LOINC codes for lung cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, hepatocellular carcinoma and bladder cancer electronic triggers. Additionally, the incumbent reviews patient charts for multiple informatics projects including for measure development and machine learning projects.
- Monitors and takes appropriate actions to maintain integrity of
the databases, including security
and privacy issues.
- Maintains database for various projects.
- Integrates data from various sources.
- Writes the codebook for the database.
- Designs database to fit the departmental needs.
- Creates and analyzes reports.
- Develops Qualtrics platform for Delphi pilot testing.
- Analyzes multiple sources of data for insights and create reports with the findings.
- Analyzes interview transcripts to identify quality improvement and measurement-related practices for the Delphi panel.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- Master of Science degree in Bioinformatics or Health Sciences Informatics
- Experience in health informatics or health services research
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Computer Sciences & Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston