Senior Coordinator, Research Administration
Provide support in coordinating pre-award and/or post award grant activities by compiling reports, entering data, and documenting approvals. The Senior Coordinator, Research Administration will manage grant accounts and donor accounts for the NRI faculty, process HR functions, account reconciliations, and complete purchasing task within SRM system.
- Assemble and compile reports and information needed to complete and submit online annual progress reports, renewals, resubmissions, and new grants to the NIH.
- Enter the required proposal data into BRAIN and ensure the on-time submission of the applications by the deadlines.
- Document required approvals for grant submission for department team members.
- Maintain records for each grant or account, including applications, revenue checks, communication with sponsor, etc.
- Request vendor numbers for suppliers, obtain purchase order numbers for the contract/subcontract, and review incoming contract/subcontract invoices for accuracy prior to payment.
- Prepare and maintain other support documents for faculty as needed.
- Schedule and organize appointments, meetings, conferences, or other special events for faculty.
- High School diploma or GED
- Four years of relevant experience
- Excellent written/oral communication and organizational skills are required, and the candidate must work effectively in a team environment
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritize task to meet deadlines
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Development & Advancement Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Grants & Contracts Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston