Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is now recruiting for an Account Analyst for Student Financial Services. The Account Analyst is responsible for analytical auditing and reconciling of student accounts. The Analyst must have a full understanding of a student's life cycle including extensive knowledge and understanding of the registration process, Financial Aid awarding guidelines, the Payment Policy and cancellation process. They must be familiar with VA chapters 33, 31, 35, 30 as well as all military branches and other third-party sponsors. The Analyst will be responsible for running and analyzing term specific queries in Campus Solutions including aging, XCUR, credit balance and other various miscellaneous queries.
This incumbent requires in-debt knowledge of the Payment Plan module in Touchnet which includes how the plan recalculates in Campus Solutions. This person must have a full knowledge and understanding of the set-up, administering and reporting functions within the payment plans. The Account Analyst will be responsible for auditing and charging late fees. This person must be detailed orientated with the ability to identify anomalies in billing, payments and other student related processes. This person must be able to take corrective action and administer appropriate solutions independently.
It is required that this person must have the understanding and knowledge of State and Federal Regulations as well as University policy and procedures. The Account Analyst will provide customer service to Staff, Students and Parents. Proficiencies will be expected in Campus Solutions, Touchnet, Salesforce CRM, Oracle Imaging and Workflow and Microsoft applications.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Analyze, audit and assist on collections of student accounts. This includes both the Aging and XCUR enrollment reports. Provide current and accurate record keeping for these accounts. This also includes taking care of requests for extended payment plans.
- Provide financial counseling to students and/or support to the W999 Advisors, all staff and faculty either by written communication, telephone or web training.
- Analyze and Process credits on student accounts for eligible refunds.
- Review students accounts with a Delinquent payment plan and implement necessary action.
- Serve as main backup for staff when out of the office.
- Any other duties assigned by the Director, Assistant Director and Manager.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work related experience, including background in customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-orientated with the skillset to recognize anomalies in billing, payments and other student related processes.
- Ability to take corrective action and administer appropriate solutions.
- Analytical skills with an in depth knowledge of information systems and technical expertise with Microsoft operating systems, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook/email, and Internet end-user applications.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Financial Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach