On-Call Athletics Scores Table Worker
Job Title On-Call Athletics Scores Table Worker Posting Number S650P Classification Title
The Athletics Scores Table Worker position will conduct various duties at the officials’ scores table for men’s and women’s for various sport games. This is an On-Call status and also to establish an eligibility list.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
1. Work the Scores table clock as assigned.
2. Manage and work the scores table game clock, or scoreboard, as assigned.
3. View and perform programs tasks related scores table video replay.
4. Communicate in an effective and professional manner with game officials, CBU and opposing coaches, and players.
5. Learn and manage the scoreboard system at the official scores table.
6. Understand and comply with NCAA sport rules and regulations.
7. Perform play-by-play commentating or game announcing duties as assigned
8. Take part in learning and training related to each scores table assignment (i.e. game clock, shot clock, video replay, scoreboard system, or play-by-play commentating or game announcing).
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart information.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree ( GED ); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS : Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
Open Date 11/07/2018 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/4536 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Athletics Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside