Graphic Design - Assistant Marketing
Job Title Graphic Design - Assistant Marketing Posting Number S799P Classification Title
The primary goals is to extend California Baptist University’s brand’s reach, conceive and design Athletics departmental publications, and/or other print and electronic communications vehicles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
1. Responsible for promoting the mission of CBU athletics and the University, including adherence to department policies/procedures, as well as the rules and regulations of the university and the NCAA .
2. Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University’s Administrative Guide,
3. Conceives, designs and executes graphic projects (posters, brochures, flyers, social media sponsor content and event information) for athletics department teams and events
4. Create digital design elements to be used across e-mail marketing, social media and website
5. Work alongside CBU Media Productions to create logos and graphics to use in videos and in-arena venues.
6. Collaborates with athletic leadership team to develop written copy to be used in various projects
7. Consults and presents multimedia graphic designs with athletic department team
8. Monitors and oversees projects to assure high quality and on time schedule demands
9. Schedule photo shoots for teams
10. Create, design, and activate outdoor billboards
11. Create promotional materials to support ticket and corporate sales staff.
12. Creation/update of annual team visitors guides
13. Creates all outbound social media templates for ticketing, and outbound external communications)
14. Create annual vision boards to present to Athletics Administration staff to help choose the themes and direction of the creative design for each upcoming academic school year.
15. Manages digital media style guide graphics templates
16. Assists in the creation of summer camp brochures
17. Assist in the design of promotional items and giveaways
SOCIAL / DIGITAL MEDIA
1. Create social media graphic templates (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and emerging social networks)
2. Works alongside with Sports Communications department to create art for social media and news stories on cbulancers.com.
3. Work alongside Sports Communications to develop sport specific creative. 3.Monitor other NCAA Div. I programs for new ideas involving social media outlets.
This position could be responsible for assigning work and/or giving direction to part-time Student Workers, in order to complete office work assignments.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Ability to supervise and train staff, including organizing, prioritizing, and scheduling work assignments.
Strong organizational skills and detailed oriented.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Ability to coordinate and organize meetings and/or special events.
Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
Ability to listen to constructive criticism
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with various social media platforms.
Open Date 02/04/2020 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/5421 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Arts Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Design & Graphic Arts Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Social Work & Human Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside