Marketing Specialist for Enrollment
Job Title Marketing Specialist for Enrollment Posting Number S826P Classification Title
Position provides marketing services that support CBU’s enrollment services. Position will focus on account management and advertising fulfillment of e-mail, direct mail, online, print, broadcast as well as indoor/outdoor signage, displays and advertising specialties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned.
1. Assist supervisor and admissions directors to ensure effective development and deployment of enrollment marketing and communication projects, campaigns and systems.
2. Work on multiple concurrent projects while maintaining high standards of excellence, conformity to university standards and positive, cooperative attitude.
3. Meet project deadlines set by supervisor. Proactively communicate with supervisor when completion by deadline is in jeopardy.
4. Use customer relationship management ( CRM ) and marketing automation software to maintain and update marketing campaigns.
5. Create and update digital assets for e-mail communications and web pages.
6. Develop content for use in various marketing materials.
7. Manage inventory of promotional products.
8. Stay current on successful marketing strategies.
9. Collaborate with third-party vendors to fulfill marketing and communication requests.
10. Plan and attend discovery meetings with clients to understand the full scope of projects.
11. Work concurrently on projects with other university stakeholders.
12. Develop unique promotions and events to increase university awareness and enrollment.
13. Share and consistently express division’s commitment to express Christ’s attitude of service, excellence, humility and dignity in each interaction with university clients and external vendors.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, etc.
Knowledge of HTML
Creative thinker with the ability to execute ideas
Knowledge of project management software
Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects
Knowledge of the marketing process including strategy, design, production and measurement
Skill and proficient in:
o Account management
o Project management
o Marketing terminology
o CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
o Marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot)
o E-mail marketing
Working knowledge of standard workplace applications:
o Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
o Web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
o Adobe Creative Cloud
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Marketing, Business Administration or related field; or one to two years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Successful experience in a related field that requires strong organizational and relational skills.
Open Date 08/14/2020 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/5594 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Marketing & Sales Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Communications Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Public Relations & Advertising Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside