Political Science Adjunct Position
Position Title Political Science Adjunct Position Position Summary
The Department of History & Government at California Baptist University invites applications for an adjunct position in Political Science.
The candidate will have earned a Graduate Degree (Master’s or above) in Political Science.
The appointment will include teaching lower and upper-division classes.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/442 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3
- Unofficial Transcript
- High School Diploma/G.E.D.
- Other Document
- Relevant URL
- Unofficial Transcript 2
- Unofficial Transcript 3
- Unofficial Transcript 4
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- History Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Law & Legal Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside