Adjunct Faculty - Physician Assistant Studies
Position Title Adjunct Faculty - Physician Assistant Studies Position Summary
The Department of Physician Assistant Studies at California Baptist University invites applications from qualified faculty to teach on an adjunct basis in the Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies Program beginning in the Fall 2016 semester.
Must hold a Master’s or Doctorate degree in a medical related field, basic sciences, or allied health.
Teaching responsibilities include a broad range of health courses across the Physician Assistant graduate degree curriculum.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/2150 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside