Engineering Adjunct - Engineering with Internet of Things (IoT) Emphasis
Position Title Engineering Adjunct - Engineering with Internet of Things (IoT) Emphasis Position Summary
The Gordon and Jill Bourns College of Engineering at California Baptist University invites applications for adjunct faculty appointments to begin Fall 2018 in Engineering with Internet of Things (IoT) Emphasis. An application for a position may be submitted electronically through the university’s website. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled.
Qualified applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) in Electrical and Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or a closely related engineering discipline. Familiarity with one or more of the following subjects is required:
- Internet of Things
- Embedded Systems
- Database Technologies
- Dynamic Web Development
- Wireless Sensor Network Technology
- RFID Technology
- Data Communications
The successful candidate will be expected to support the mission of California Baptist University.
The teaching responsibility will be for the development and teaching of lecture and laboratory portions of one or more courses in the curriculum of a collaborative IoT program between CBU and Shanghai Aurora College. The adjunct professor will also be responsible to grade assignments and hold office hours.
The course(s) will be taught at Shanghai Aurora College in Shanghai, China. Course units vary from 4 units to 6 units. Each unit includes 17 class periods with 45 minutes per class period. Flexibility on start date and condensed courses (3 weeks for 1 course or 7 weeks for 2 courses) are possible. Air fare, accommodation, breakfast and lunch on weekdays are paid by Aurora College.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/4285 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Christian Experience Essay
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Computer Sciences & Technology Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Engineering Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside