School of Business - Accounting - Adjunct Position
Position Title School of Business - Accounting - Adjunct Position Position Summary
The Dr. Robert K. Jabs School of Business at California Baptist University invites applications for an adjunct faculty appointment in the area of Accounting.
Qualified applicants must have a master’s degree in accounting, business, or related field. In addition, the successful candidate will have industry experience, teaching experience in the field of accounting, and an active and current CMA or CPA license.
Teaching Responsibilities Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/4392 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Letter of Reference 3
- Unofficial Transcript
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Accounting & Finance Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business Administration Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Business & Management Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside