College of Health Science - Adjunct
Position Title College of Health Science - Adjunct Position Summary
The College of Health Science at California Baptist University invites applications from qualified individuals to teach a wide range of health related courses as assigned by the Dean.
Master’s degree and/or required certifications and experience in related field is required.
Teaching responsibilities include a broad range of Health Science related courses. Assignment may include teaching in the traditional classroom, hybrid courses, fully online courses, and/or service abroad.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting https://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/4632 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Unofficial Transcript
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Nutrition Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Professional Fields Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Law & Legal Studies Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside