Engineering Adjunct - for CHINA Program! Engineering with Civil or Mechanical Emphasis (Teaching)
Position Title Engineering Adjunct - for CHINA Program! Engineering with Civil or Mechanical Emphasis (Teaching) Position Summary
The Gordon and Jill Bourns College of Engineering at California Baptist University invites applications for adjunct faculty appointments in Civil Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering who can teach specific Engineering courses in English in Zhengzhou, China. An application for a position may be submitted electronically through the university’s website. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue as additional courses have to be taught each semester and summer.
Qualified applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (master’s preferred) in Civil Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering, or a closely related engineering discipline. The successful candidate will be expected to support the mission of California Baptist University.
The teaching responsibility will be for the development and teaching of lecture and laboratory portions of one or more courses in the curriculum of a collaborative Civil Engineering and/or Mechanical Engineering programs between CBU and Zhengzhou Aeronautical University in Zhengzhou China. The adjunct professor will also be responsible to grade assignments and hold office hours. language of Instruction is English. R/T travel to China plus salary plus room and board will be provided.
The course(s) will be taught at Zhengzhou University of Aeronautics in Zhengzhou, China. Flexibility on start date and condensed courses are possible.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/4968 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Humanities Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- English as a Second Language Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Biotechnology & Bioengineering Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside