Public Health & Health Science Online/Remote Adjunct Faculty
Position Title Public Health & Health Science Online/Remote Adjunct Faculty Position Summary
California Baptist University, an evangelical Christian university affiliated with the California Southern Baptist Convention, invites applications for the following Remote/Online Adjunct Faculty Positions. Candidates must embrace the mission of California Baptist University and evidence a clear understanding of, and commitment to, excellence in teaching, scholarship and service through the integration of the Christian faith and learning.
The department of Health Science in the Division of Online and Professional Studies invites applications for online/remote adjunct instructors in the areas of Public Health and Health Science.
Successful candidates should possess a terminal degree related to the field, although candidates with a Master’s degree who are working toward a terminal degree, and have significant experience in the field, may be considered.
This position involves teaching responsibilities in the online/remote undergraduate and graduate areas of Health Science and/or Public Health. Applicants with experience teaching research methods, statistics, epidemiology, health education program planning and evaluation, health care policy and environmental/occupational health, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Strong candidates will embrace “active teaching” methods, including, but not limited to: creating weekly video lectures, creating weekly agenda videos and/or descriptive written announcements, involvement in student discussion boards when appropriate, and personalized written feedback on all graded assignments.
This position does not require a local (Southern California) presence.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/5581 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology & Physical Education Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Nutrition Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Health & Medicine Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside