Senior Business Operations Associate
The Senior Business Operations Associate position will play a key role in the day to day business operations of a fast paced, busy research division department. The person in this role will contribute significantly to process development and improvement to ensure business goals are met
Contribute to the strategic direction of a department's business operations by recommending and implementing changes and process improvements to ensure that current and long-term business goals are met.
- Perform and oversee the daily operation of a department primarily in the areas of financial management
- Adhere to and support best business practices. Develop processes and guidelines for team members.
- Perform and oversee monthly invoicing processes to ensure steady and accurate revenue stream.
- Develop successful strategies for expense control.
- Review and approve statements, procurement and invoice actions.
- Assist in developing and managing budget and financial data.
- Monitor, control and verify expenditures. Be able to conduct financial analyses and generate analytical reports.
- Assist in overseeing post-award related projects and related tasks.
- Education Required: Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experience Required: Four years of relevant experience.
- Certification/Licenses/Registration: None Required.
- Master's degree in related field. Experience working with SAP a plus.
- Prior work experience in an academic/research setting, experience in client billing/accounts receivable/accounts payable.
- Advanced skill level of MS Excel.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston