Contact Tracing Manager, University Health Services
The Contact Tracing Manager manages a team of contract tracing monitors under the direction of the Contact Tracing Coordinator and Chief Epidemiologist. The contact tracing program is conducted 7 days/week.
Duties include: Oversees and supports the work of volunteer contact tracers; conducts contract tracing activities as needed; maintains current workflows for completion of work; makes improvements when necessary; responsible for ongoing training of their contact tracing team as needed; maintains daily communication with the contact tracers and contact tracing monitors; provides guidance to contact tracers to ensure that contact tracing activities are conducted according to Chattanooga-Hamilton County Department/UTC protocols, policies and procedures; and protects and maintains individuals' privacy and confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA and FERPA requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent organization skills
- Proficiency in navigating computer systems and ability to learn
new data systems quickly
- Ability to demonstrate a professional positive attitude and
- Ability to interact professionally with people from diverse
cultural, racial, ethnic, gender and socioeconomic backgrounds
during a time of crisis and distress
- Ability to show empathy and be nonjudgmental toward distressed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Skills of collaboration, leadership, and facilitation and the
ability to work collaboratively and effectively across disciplinary
boundaries with faculty, students and staff
This position will be established as a Limited Duration Appointment. A Limited Duration Appointment has an initial appointment period of 12 months and University policy permits an extension of Limited Duration Appointments on an annual basis for up to three years.
Review of applications will begin on September 28, 2020 and continue until the position is filled. Applications received by this date will receive priority consideration.
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree.
Preferred Qualification: Supervisory experience; medical/health background; and contact tracing and/or disease outbreak investigation experience.
The University of Tennessee Chattanooga is an EEO/AA/Title VI/Title IX/Section 504/ADA/ADEA institution. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Chattanooga
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chattanooga
- Computer Services & Information Technology Not specified Full Time jobs in Chattanooga
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Chattanooga
- Technology Administration/Other Not specified Full Time jobs in Chattanooga