Financial Assistant 2 - (STA006380)
Provides support in a variety of the more complex, clerical financial duties in accordance with standard procedures.
- Reconciles financial accounts for a department or office to the
monthly statements provided by the University.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly financial reports for department
- Review expenditure documents for accuracy and follows up to
ensure that vendors are paid.
- Maintains computerized accounting data bases and generates ad
hoc reports as needed.
- Posts income and expenditure transactions to the appropriate
- May prepare billing, financial reports, and or invoices for
various foundations and institutions.
- Prepares journal vouchers needed to effect changes in
- Analyzes errors found in account reconciliation for best method
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned. (All duties are
subject to restrictions set forth by MAPP policies on Cash
High school and 1 year experience.
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.