Mens Basketball Video Coordinator
Men's Basketball Video Coordinator
Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
Proposed Minimum Salary
Corpus Christi, Texas
- This position is responsible for administrative and video
related activities for men's basketball.
- Work with men's basketball coaching staff in developing media
for use in analysis and scouting to incorporate into game plans for
Islanders men's Basketball team.
- Oversee media acquisition of men's basketball practices and
- Coordinate media exchange between opponents.
- Collaborate with Athletic Media Relations staff for media
acquisition from various sporting events. Collaborate in the
purchase/maintenance of athletic department video equipment with
the athletic department.
- Maintain continual and thorough familiarity with all applicable
NCAA, Conference and University rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Two (2) years of experience working or playing basketball at
the collegiate level.
- Additional education may be considered as a substitution for
the minimum experience requirements:
- Masters degree.
- Masters degree.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to be able to
communicate effectively with staff, faculty, students, and general
- Head coaching experience at community college or college
- Experience working with: Sports Code, SportsTeq, Synergy,
- Administrative experience.
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution's verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution's procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.
To apply, visit https://tamus.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/TAMUCC_External/job/Corpus-Christi-TAMUCC/Men-s-Basketball-Video-Coordinator_R-032524