The University of Texas Permian Basin welcomes applicants for the
position of Financial Aid Analyst. Reporting to the Director of
Financial Aid & Scholarships, the Financial Aid Analyst will
perform account reconciliations, corrections, and assist with
reporting for the Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships.
The starting salary range for this position is $43,500 – $57,000,
depending upon qualifications.
The general responsibilities for this position include:
• Direct Loan reconciliation and correction
• Pell Grant reconciliation
• State reconciliation
• Scholarship reconciliation
• Over-award review and correction
• Departmental reconciliation
• Private loan reconciliation
• Reconciling all accounts to the General Ledger
• Resolution of over-awards
• COD reporting
• Assist with data needs for Federal, State, and institutional
reports • Other job duties, as assigned
WORK SCHEDULE: This is an exempt position and your expected work
schedule is Monday through Friday. As an exempt employee your
schedule may vary based on the number of hours needed to meet the
job responsibilities. The individual holding this position may need
to be available early morning, evening and weekends to meet the
needs of the department.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business-related field, and
1-3 years of financial aid experience
• Excellent administrative, communication, and organizational
• Advanced knowledge of all applications of Microsoft Office
• All UTPB employees must be able to pass a criminal background
• Preference will be given to applicants with experience using the
PeopleSoft ERP system
HOW TO APPLY:
All applicants must submit a UTPB electronic application in order
to be considered. Link to job posting at the UTPB Careers
Please include all required documents with your submission.
Unofficial transcripts of all college work are acceptable for
purposes of the application. Official transcripts are required upon
The University offers an excellent compensation package which
includes a broad range of employee benefits including free health
insurance (employee only) as well as a generous retirement program.
We invite you to learn more at www.utpb.edu.
The University of Texas of the Permian Basin is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Women and underrepresented
groups are encouraged to apply.
UTPB participates in e-Verify.