Please note this is a part time position.
The Inclusive Community Coordinator of Campus and Community Enrichment is a part time position that assist the Inclusive Community Advocate with advancing the mission of the Office of Inclusive Community. The Office of Inclusive Community’s mission is to plan, lead and implement, in collaboration with university partners, institutional change actions and initiatives to advance diversity, equity ad inclusion throughout all aspects of the University of Central Oklahoma toward a great embodiment of inclusive excellence.
Department Specific Essential Job Functions:
- Assist the Inclusive Community Advocate with the development, coordination, and implementation efforts that impact institutional inclusion, equity, and diversity efforts
- Assist in researching inclusion and diversity current trends and issues, benchmarking, best practices, and program development. Prepare reports of findings, if needed.
- Collaborate with departments/units and friends from the community to achieve strategic initiatives
- Develop creative engagement with social media, website & other sources of communication
- Serve on committees, workgroups and task forces at the request of the Inclusive Community Advocate
- Attend meetings and participate in workshops held and supported by Inclusive Community
- Other duties to be assigned by the Inclusive Community Advocate, in addition to assisting with general office tasks
- Successful record of leadership and experience in advancing inclusion, equity, and diversity within an organization.
- Ability to research, identify and implement best practices of inclusion, equity, and diversity.
- Demonstrated success in developing educational programming with and for diverse audiences.
- Experience creating presentations and talking in front of large groups.
- Experience operating personal computers and proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) software
Completed Bachelor’s degree in Higher Education, College Student Development, or a related field. Some database entry experience. Any appropriate combination of relevant education, experience, and/or certifications may be considered.
- Demonstrate experience with academic, social, and/or cultural programming.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Willingness to work with individuals from different gender, sexual orientation/expression, national, ethnic, ability, social, religious and economic backgrounds.
- Comfortable and grounded in one’s own cultural identity.
- Proficient in social media platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Office
Will this employee supervise others?
No, this employee will NOT supervise other employees.
Reasonable accommodations (in accordance with ADA requirements) may be made, upon request, to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond
- Professional Fields Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond
- Social Work & Human Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Edmond