The Business, Government and Society (BGS) Department at the McCombs School of Business teaches and researches in a wide range of areas, including International Business (IB). The McCombs School currently offers two IB majors and two IB minors that recognize the importance of preparing students to do business in a global economy. BGS recognizes the importance of transfer pricing for many international businesses. The McCombs School now invites applications for a part-time lecturer to teach an undergraduate course, beginning in the Spring 2021 semester, on International Transfer Pricing . The course will be jointly listed with the Accounting Department.
Candidates should have (a) industry experience in transfer pricing, (b) experience teaching transfer pricing, or (c) both. An established record of teaching experience is desirable, as is an advanced degree.
Applications are only accepted online through Interfolio. Deadline for application is October 20, 2020.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Austin
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Austin
- Accounting & Finance Not specified Full Time jobs in Austin
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Austin
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Austin