Licensure Coordinator (Virtual)
Office of Licensure and Compliance: Certification Coordinator Walden University offers advanced degrees online to professionals whose work impacts others. Degree programs include health sciences, counseling, human services, management, psychology, education, public
health, nursing, public administration, technology, and engineering. Our challenging programs are designed to help students make a difference in the lives of clients, the health of communities, or the success of an organization.
This position is responsible for assisting with the certification, licensure, compliance and practicum/field experience processes for the School of Nursing in the College of Health Sciences. This position will report to the SON Director of Licensure and Compliance or a Manager within the Office of Compliance and Licensure and work closely with nurse field education coordinators, interact with academic leadership, faculty/specialization coordinators, program directors, academic advising, and faculty liaisons.
This position is a virtual position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage intake of student document and information requests received through the Certification and Licensure e-mail role account
- Maintain a tracking system for student and graduate requests
- Draft education verification forms as directed
- Work within Salesforce coordinating applicant, preceptor, and student license reviews
- Phone and e-mail triage, retrieve messages from department voice mail and distribute to appropriate staff and return calls when appropriate.
- Run Banner and other system searches as directed Extract data from Share-point or other databases to create reports as directed
- Take meeting minutes as assigned
- Maintain spreadsheets and databases
- Track and maintain certification and licensure files, applications, and other relevant information
- May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Candidates with a bachelor degree preferred.
- Solid customer service and teamwork skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, written and verbal communication, detail-oriented, multitasking, and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate solid advanced level skills in operating Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, SharePoint, Salesforce, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the ability to learn Walden's administrative databases.
- Experience in online distance-learning environment a plus.
- Experience working with graduate students in an educational environment a plus.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
TECHNICAL, MANAGERIAL, and INTERPERSONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Applicants will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Appropriate reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Work is performed primarily in a standard office environment, but may involve exposure to moderate noise levels. Work involves operation of personal computer equipment for six to eight hours daily and includes physical demands associated with a traditional office setting , e.g., walking, standing, communicating, and other physical functions as necessary.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Minneapolis
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Minneapolis
- Academic Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Minneapolis
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Minneapolis
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Minneapolis