Clinical Research Coordinator II
Clinical Research Coord II
- Coordinates and implements enrollment and follow-up procedures
to collect data from patient charts, medical records, interviews,
questionnaires, and other sources. Cross-trains as backup on other
studies as assigned. Creates protocol worksheets and source
document forms as needed.
- Completes and submits Case Report Forms (CRFs) electronically
and pertinent study-related forms accurately and within specified
time limits. Resolves any logic checks, errors, queries, and
delinquencies that come up with strict timeframes. Completes
Quality assurance assignments.
- Communicates with providers, protocol teams, sponsors, IRB, as
well as others from the UF CARES staff regarding the clinical
management of signs, symptoms, toxicities, abnormal labs,
deviations, adverse events, etc.
- Maintains contact with study patients to facilitate study
retention and their care, including communication regarding study
requirements, coordinates drug dispensing with Research Pharmacist,
and other procedures, treatment, etc. Home visits or outside clinic
visits might be required depending on the clinical trial.
$45,000 to $65,000 depending on education and experience
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's degree in an appropriate area and two years of relevant experience;; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Preferred Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing – Florida Licensed with 1 year of Research experience; or a Master’s Degree in an appropriate area of specialization; or a Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate area of specialization with two years of appropriate experience Clinical Research Certification, or acquired within 2 years of hire.
Two years prior experience with clinical trials; HIV/AIDS experience is preferred but not required.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
This is a time-limited position. Time limited positions are based on circumstances, such as funding sources, which control the length of time for which the position is available.
Background Check is Required.
To be considered you must upload your Cover Letter, Resume/CV, and 3 References.
University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville: Visit this link to watch the video.
Application must be submitted by 11:55 p.m. (ET) of the posting end date.
This requisition has been reposted. Previous applicants are still under consideration and need not apply.
Health Assessment Required: Yes.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Pediatrics Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Surgery Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Flamingo Lodge