Promotions Specialist - EUP
Buena Vista University has an opening for a Promotions Specialist for the Extended University Programs (EUP) division on the Storm Lake campus. This position will provide support to the Directors of Strategic Partnerships, Online & Hybrid programs, and Graduate Programs in executing specific tasks of the recruitment plans, promoting professional development offerings, and planning and implementing project initiatives and campaigns under guidance from the Vice President for EUP and the Directors. This person will organize multiple special projects, post regularly on the various social media channels, and assist with document creation and updates for all three EUP divisions.
A successful applicant must be creative and current with changing technology, proficient in Microsoft Office with high attention to detail, ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and meet deadlines. Must have excellent organizational, written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills. The ability to work successfully and collaboratively with internal and external constituents is essential and the willingness to work collaboratively as a team.
A bachelor’s degree is required, and one to three years of marketing experience is preferred.
A background check will be conducted on the final candidate.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Community Relations & Institutional Outreach Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside
- Development & Advancement Not specified Full Time jobs in Lakeside