Financial Aid Director
The Financial Aid Director office will be in St. Louis Campus, will supervise financial aid for all campuses. The Directo will travel regularly between St. Louis and Ponce Campus and is required to be Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration in accounting preferred
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- High proficiency in all areas of Title IV programs, including but not limited to Direct Loan, Pell Grant and Work study.
- Experience with powerFAIDS software preferred
- Proven success as a manager with minimum two-year experience managing direct reports.
- The ability to interact effectively with all levels of management, high attention to detail and strong organizational/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Able to travel between St. Louis and Puerto Rico regularly
Apply for Financial Aid Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly