Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University is now hiring a Housing Coordinator for the Daytona Beach campus. The Housing Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative support to the professional staff in the Department of Housing & Residence Life. This position is directly responsible for the selection, training, and supervision of the front desk student assistants. This position will provide quality customer service to students, parents, and other individuals who visit the Housing & Residence Life Office. Additionally, the position will process Purchase Orders, and will complete other budget related and administrative work as directed. The Housing Coordinator will oversee departmental marketing in conjunction with an Assistant Director of Housing and Residence Life. This position will require the occasional evening and weekend commitments throughout the year and may serve on departmental or University committees as needed.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Front desk operation: Responsible for overseeing and managing all HRL desk operations including selection, training, scheduling and supervision of student staff, responding to student/parent emails and phone calls, providing quality customer service to anyone who enters the office.
- Department marketing: Oversee updates to all department websites, create and design publicity for department events and initiatives, manage department social media presence, and collaborate with campus partners on other messaging.
- Administrative functions: Submit purchase requisitions and purchase orders, assist with monthly budget reports, track and report on front desk contacts (phone calls, emails, visits), be familiar with housing software and processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree or completion of program of 18+ months after high school.
- Customer service experience.
- Demonstrated competency with various computer software programs and administrative experience.
- Supervisory experience.
- Availability for occasional evening and weekend commitments throughout the year.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional work experience.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach
- Other Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Daytona Beach