Job Title Gifts Administrator Posting Number S835P Classification Title
Processes charitable contributions to the University. Coordinates and performs the preparation, data entry, verification, and editing of typically confidential data. Specific responsibilities include correspondence, establishing and maintaining a computer database system for donor gifts and reports. Experience in Raiser’s Edge preferred. This will be accomplished by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Process charitable contributions, payroll deductions, auto checks, online gifts, ISP gifts, student scholarships, music love offerings, athletic sponsorships, event proceeds, gift-in-kind and other miscellaneous gifts.
2. Coordinates and performs the preparation, data entry, verification, and editing typically confidential data.
3. Prepare gift receipts and gift reports.
4. Maintenance of donor records and integrity of constituency database.
5. Maintains database files and records including those used to track contributions; maintains accurate mailing lists.
6. Organize and maintain filing system, file correspondence and donor records upholding departmental and University confidentiality standards.
7. Coordinate and acknowledge matching gifts.
8. Assist with fundraising event production, as needed.
9. Maintain copies of correspondence or other related printed materials.
10. Prepare outgoing mail and other forms of correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
11. Compose and type routine correspondence.
12. Responsible for the development of a workplan, and reaching determined goals.
13. Assist with the development of reports and mailing lists as needed.
14. Attends formal training to maintain skills commensurate with software currently in use.
15. Maintain a high-level quality of customer service standards in dealing with and responding to questions.
16. Assist with implementing and updating policies and procedures for the management of a wide range and volume of development research and information systems.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Other Knowledge Skills and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
Knowledge of computer data entry systems, protocols and procedures.
Strong organizational skills with attention to detail is essential.
Skill in both verbal and written communications.
Ability to make administrative, and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues.
A thorough knowledge of: Business English and arithmetic; general office methods, procedures and practices.
Ability to plan, develop, and coordinate multiple projects.
Ability to read and write at a level appropriate to the duties of the position.
Ability to use independent judgment, and to manage and impart confidential information.
Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with a diverse faculty, staff and student body.
Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Excellent telephone courtesy, knowledge and experience.
Ability to interpret, adapt, and apply guidelines and procedures.
Knowledge of general accounting principles.
Ability to develop and maintain recordkeeping systems and procedures.
Ability to investigate and analyze information and to draw conclusions.
Knowledge of Office of Management and Budget ( OMB ) is a plus.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree ( GED ); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS : Ability to add and subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Open Date 09/15/2020 Remove from Web Open Until Filled Yes Special Instructions to Applicants Nondiscrimination Statement
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Title IX Coordinator Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/5624 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
Required Documents Optional Documents
- Cover Letter
- Other Document
- Other Document 2
- Other Document 3
- Other Document 4
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Other Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Development & Advancement Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside