Program Coordinator 1 - (STA006395)
Coordinates and provides administrative support to an ongoing program at the University.
- Coordinates program to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives.
- Participates in planning and developing methods for program implementation and administration; coordinates program activities.
- Reviews records and reports of activities to ensure progress is being accomplished toward specified program objective; recommends modifications to methods or procedures as required to redirect activities and ensure that objective is attained.
- Prepares recurring program reports for management use.
- May participate in preparing grant proposals to state and federal agencies and private foundations.
- May participate in budget planning and preparation and assist in controlling expenditures in accordance with budget allocations for the program.
- May conduct formal training or instruction in a classroom setting.
- Interacts with faculty, staff and students to promote the goals and objective of the program.
- Performs other job related duties as required.
High school and No experience
Education: Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school diploma or GED.Experience: No experience required