The goal is to further expand our efforts in small molecule drug discovery and streamline bioactivity and ADMET testing. The postdoctoral associate will gain experience not only for cutting-edge research but also drug discovery process in a biotech-like environment. The candidate will join a dynamic interdisciplinary group and should be willing and able to communicate with people from different backgrounds, including chemistry, engineering, and biology.
- Plans, directs and conducts specialized and advanced research experiments.
- Evaluates and analyzes data.
- Performs organic chemistry synthesis.
- Maintains detailed records of lab work.
- Report results to supervisor and peers.
- Contributes to the general upkeep of the lab and lab instruments.
- Assists with lab supply procurement.
- May establish new research protocols and procedures.
- Summarizes research findings and publish results in research journals.
- May be responsible for laboratory operations.
- May supervise research staff.
- MD or Ph.D in Basic Science, Health Science, or a related field.
- One publication in internationally recognized journals, such as JACS, Angew, JOC, OL, and JMC etc.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Biology & Life Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston