The McCombs School of Business Department of Accounting periodically hires non-tenure track faculty with demonstrated potential for excellence in university teaching to teach undergraduate and graduate courses and accepts applications from an on-going pool of qualified instructors for possible full-time or part-time teaching assignments in the area of accounting. Positions are not available every semester, and are contingent on funding. Field of Specialization: Financial Accounting, managerial accounting, auditing, taxation or accounting information systems.
Candidates for lecturer should hold a graduate degree, usually in accounting or business, and should have several years of relevant practical experience. Professional certification is desirable, but not required. They should also have excellent communiation skills.
Send letter of application, vita, names or letters of references and copies of all teaching evaluations for consideration via Interfolio .
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Austin
- Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Austin
- Accounting & Finance Not specified Full Time jobs in Austin
- Business Administration Not specified Full Time jobs in Austin
- Other Business & Management Not specified Full Time jobs in Austin