Interior Design – Adjunct Design Studio Faculty Position
Position Title Interior Design – Adjunct Design Studio Faculty Position Position Summary
The College of Architecture, Visual Art, and Design ( CAVAD ) at California Baptist University invites applications for adjunct design studio faculty within the Interior Design program. Review of applications is conducted in an ongoing manner according to need.
Previous experience teaching design studio courses at the collegiate level. A terminal degree in the field, or closely related discipline, is preferred. Candidates working toward a terminal degree, or have significant experience in the field, may be considered. Candidates must embrace the mission of California Baptist University, and evidence a clear understanding of, and commitment to, excellence in teaching through the integration of Christian faith. Successful candidates will have a history of quality University teaching experience or significant professional engagement in the field, and demonstrated relational skills.
Teaching responsibilities are in the undergraduate Interior Design program, and in particular within the Design Studio curriculum. Specific design studio course assignments will be dependent upon applicant qualifications.
State and Federal law permit California Baptist University to discriminate on the basis of religion in order to fulfill its purpose. The University does not discriminate contrary to either State or Federal law.
Title IX Coordinator Quick Link to Posting http://jobs.calbaptist.edu/postings/5617 Supplemental Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you a Christian?
- * Do you attend church regularly?
- If no, please explain (required):
(Open Ended Question)
- * Are you both familiar with and not in conflict with the
fundamental doctrines and practices of the California Southern
Baptist Convention as stated in the Baptist Faith and Message dated
June 14, 2000? (Please see above link for more information)
- Yes (I am familiar and not in conflict)
- No (I am in conflict or not familiar)
- Christian Experience Essay
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Reference 1
- Letter of Reference 2
- Unofficial Transcript
- Relevant URL
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Arts Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Art Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Art History Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside
- Design & Graphic Arts Adjunct Not specified Full Time jobs in Riverside