Program Coordinator 2 - (STA006390)
Coordinates and provides senior-level administrative support to an ongoing program at the University.
- Coordinates program to ensure that implementation and
prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified
- Participates in planning and develops methods for program
implementation and administration; coordinates program activities
- Reviews program records and reports of activities. Recommends
modifications to methods or procedures as required.
- Prepares recurring and ad hoc program reports for management
- Assists in preparing reports, proposals, manuals, and other
documentation as required for the program.
- Participates in budget planning and is responsible for
controlling expenditures in accordance with budget allocations for
- Conducts formal training or gives instruction regarding program
policies and procedures.
- Interacts with faculty, staff and students to promote the goals
and objectives of the program.
- Develops and maintains database on research studies, policy
- Performs other job related duties as required.
Associate's Degree and 1 year experience.
Education: Requires the ability and knowledge for analysis and interpretation of procedures, policies and practices attainable through specific education and/or training programs in a specialty or technical field. Advanced vocational or electronic skills or a basic knowledge of a professional field is required. An Associate's degree or certification/licensing in a technical specialty program of over 18 months and up to 3 years duration are characteristic of this field.
Experience: Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
- Assist with planning and coordinating of Programming for the
Veteran Service Office.
- Program Coordinator will be responsible for the completing of all tasks associated ith Veteran Service Programming, from planning to implementation to after action debriefing and assessment.
- Program Coordinator will plan and organize an y administrative and logistical tasks required to execute veterans services successfully (i.e. communication, room reservations, catering, prepare reports and invoices, etc.) and document throroughly to maintain the continuity of the program.
- Program Coordinator will attend all and any meetings related to campus programming planning and coordination as a representative of Veteran Services. Ex. Weeks of Welcome, Homecoming, Frontier Fiesta, etc.
- Program Coordinator will track and maintain event attendance data, satisfaction surveys in baseline, in order to assess the effectiveness of the programs offered. Data should be reported to, and readily available t the Director for use in Semi-annual and annual reports, for assessment planning and reporting by the due dates requried by the Director. Assessment should take place immediately following event and after action summary must be completed and filed and should be readily available to the Director of Veteran Services.
- Program Coordinator will assist in advising, guiding, monitoring, and assessing student Veteran progress as well as learning techniques in facilitating interventions to ensure student success.
- In the absence of the Director, The Program Coordinator will assist in maintaining the integrity DVA Work Study program, ensuring that work study staff are providing quality Customer Service and mentoring to our military connected population.
- Program Coordinator will perform other duties as assigned by the Director.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston