Non-tenure-track Assistant Professor in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics
Faculty Position, Applied Mathematics and Statistics (AMS)
SUNY Korea seeks applicants for non-tenure-track assistant professor position in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics (AMS) starting in the spring of 2021. SUNY Korea is a global campus of the State University of New York, offering degree programs from Stony Brook University (SBU)’s College of Engineering and Applied Sciences (CEAS) and College of Business, as well as from the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT). SUNY Korea is part of the Songdo Global University Campus, which is shared with a number of leading international universities. Songdo is a new urban center in close proximity to the Incheon International Airport, about 1-hour drive from Seoul. International high-tech firms have already located in Songdo, and relationships with the industry are excellent. SUNY Korea provides its students with an American university experience in Korea with instruction in English. Its student body is international.
The faculty member will teach undergraduate level mathematics and applied mathematics and statistics courses starting in spring 2021 in the AMS department in SUNY Korea.
- Demonstrated ability to teach at the undergraduate level.
- Fluency in English.
- Ph.D. in mathematics, applied mathematics, or a related discipline.
Send electronic inquiries and applications to Dr. Myoungshic Jhun, Professor and Chair, AMS Department, SUNY Korea, at email@example.com. Those interested in applying for the position should send the following items to Professor Jhun:
- a cover letter summarizing education, teaching, and other experience as it relates to the faculty position;
- a teaching statement; and,
- a curriculum vita with full contact information.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- SUNY Korea: www.sunykorea.ac.kr
- Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics (AMS), SUNY Korea: www.ams.sunykorea.ac.kr
- AMS, Stony Brook University: www.ams.stonybrook.edu
- Stony Brook University: www.stonybrook.edu
Apply for Non-tenure-track Assistant Professor in the Department of Applied Mathematics and Statistics
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in South Korea
- Science, Technology & Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in South Korea
- Mathematics Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in South Korea
- Statistics Non-Tenured Track Not specified Full Time jobs in South Korea