Associate Professor/Professor of Physiology
Marian University welcomes applicants for a full-time, tenure-track Associate or Full Professor of Physiology. Primary teaching responsibilities will include renal and pulmonary physiology. This position reports to the Associate Dean of Academic Affairs within the College of Osteopathic Medicine (COM).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful applicant will provide renal and pulmonary physiology instruction primarily to medical students in the DO program.
- This individual will work with other biomedical faculty and clinicians in the planning and delivery of physiology content in a multi-discipline, systems-based medical curriculum.
- Other responsibilities include service to the COM, University and professional organizations (e.g., committees, mentoring students, reviewing scientific articles and grants), and scholarly activities that result in publications and securing external funding for research.
- The applicant must hold a terminal degree (Ph.D. or equivalent) in Physiology or closely related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years of teaching experience after receiving their terminal degree, preferably at a DO or MD medical school.
- Teaching experience must include renal and pulmonary physiology.
- A proven record of scholarly activity (e.g., publications, grants) consistent with the rank of Associate or Full Professor is required for this position.
Marian University is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All individuals, including minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Health & Medicine Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Indianapolis
- Other Health & Medicine Tenured/Tenured Track Commensurate with Experience Full Time jobs in Indianapolis