Coordinator, Integrated Enrollment Services - (STA006360)
Serves as a member of the Integrated Enrollment Services staff, a department within the Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment Services. Provides high-level professional customer service to students, faculty, and staff and the community at the Enrollment Services Welcome Center.
- Coordinates service for Welcome Center walk-in customers and
provides advanced triage support for the areas of Undergraduate
Admissions, Scholarships & Financial Aid, Student Business
Services, and the Office of the University Registrar
- Hires, trains, and supervises student staff; develops staffing
schedules to ensure consistent, high-level customer service.
- High visibility and level of interaction, responsible for
projecting the primary university image to the public and often
being the first point of contact for visitors.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with students,
internal departments, and external entities to resolve difficult
and complex customer issues, investigates customer service
complaints, and assists with or coordinates their resolution.
- Prepares recurring and ad-hoc reports to analyze and
pro-actively improve services and training; develop innovative ways
to implement strategies to address, maintain, or improve
- Participates in professional development activities; create and
maintain training materials and may conduct training for staff and
- Utilizes advanced system software to troubleshoot customer
problems, log customer information for reporting and resolution
- Remains up-to-date on the state, federal, and university rules,
policies, and procedures; guides junior-level staff on the rule,
policy, or procedure interpretations.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree and 1 year experience.
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline,or the basic knowledge of more than one professional disciplines. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related, 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.
Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience.
Notes to Applicant: Position Number 00108316 - Coord, Integrated Enrll Srvc - Integrated Enrollment Services H0209 - JobCode J3K4 Pay Grade 107
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Business & Administrative Support Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Auxiliary Services Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Houston