Graduate Studies Coordinator
Graduate Studies Coordinator
Gordon F. Derner School of Psychology/IAPS
The Derner School of Psychology is seeking a Graduate Studies Coordinator to provide administrative support to the Dean, Associate Dean and Program Directors in coordinating various aspects of graduate recruitment and admissions, academic education and clinical training, ongoing outcome assessments, and compliance with accrediting bodies for Graduate Programs.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Associate Dean and Dean
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Coordinate graduate student recruitment and admissions with Admissions Office.
- Coordinate predissertation and dissertation protocols.
- Coordinate portfolio reviews and collect proximal outcome data at graduate level.
- Collect distal outcome data for all graduate students and alumni.
- Coordinate licensure support through Moodle platform.
- Coordinate graduate student advising and evaluation process.
- Maintain listservs for graduate programs.
- Maintain APA accreditation requirements, including annual reports and periodic self-studies.
- Coordinate graduate assistantships, including assignments and evaluations.
- Support graduate course planning and external practicum training.
REQUIREMENTS: (Knowledge, skills and abilities)
- Independent program management abilities within multiple roles.
- Advanced writing, communication and consultation skills.
- Requires experience with academic programming.
1. MA degree preferred plus 3-5 years experience required/
Adelphi University, New York, is a highly awarded, nationally ranked, powerfully connected doctoral research university dedicated to transforming students' lives through small classes with world-class faculty, hands-on learning and innovative ways to support academic and career success. Adelphi offers exceptional liberal arts and sciences programs and professional training, with particular strength in our Core Four—Arts and Humanities, STEM and Social Sciences, the Business and Education Professions, and Health and Wellness. Recognized as a Best College by U.S. News & World Report, Adelphi is Long Island's oldest private coeducational university, serving almost 8,000 students at its beautiful main campus in Garden City, at learning hubs in Manhattan, the Hudson Valley and Suffolk County, and online. The University offers more than 60 undergraduate programs, more than 65 master's degree and doctoral programs, and more than 35 certificate programs in the liberal arts, the sciences and professional training. With powerful partnerships throughout the New York area, more than 116,000 graduates across the country, a growing enrollment of students from 43 states and 64 countries, and rising rankings from top publications and organizations, Adelphi is a dynamic community that plays a leadership role on Long Island and in the region.
- Back Share
To apply, visit https://phf.tbe.taleo.net/phf02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ADELPHI&cws=39&rid=2449