Child Care Aide Substitute
Posting Job Title
Child Care Aide Substitute
Number of openings
Aid in the preparation and implementation of a program appropriate for a designated group of young children when assigned to fill in for a regular staff member who is absent.
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Experience with children in a group setting
• Good interpersonal skills
• Twelve college credit hours in early childhood education
• Experience with word processing and general computer use
• Experience with children within the age range of 12 months to 6 years
• Experience in a child care center or preschool
Required application documents
Please submit a cover letter with the application.
Hours per Week
Monday - Friday, hours will vary between 7:30a.m. and 5:30p.m.
Salary Grade Level
$11.46 per hour
Overland Park Main Campus
Every employee of the college is expected to treat all members of the college community with dignity and respect demonstrating professional, courteous and respectful behavior and engage in constructive conflict resolution, when needed.
In accordance with the college policy, finalists for this position will be subject to criminal background investigations. Individual hiring departments at JCCC may elect to administer pre-employment tests, which are relevant to essential job functions as part of the applicant selection/hiring process. Many departments require those selected for hire to submit a certified transcript for all degrees obtained. For full consideration, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the review date listed in posting.
Johnson County Community College welcomes the application of any qualified candidate and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, sex, religion, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or other factors which cannot be lawfully considered, to the extent specified by applicable federal and state laws.
If you are an applicant requesting assistance or a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 913-469-3877, or email Hr@jccc.edu.
For a summary of all disclosures (Background check, Clery Act, ADA, EOE, etc.) refer to the links on our Career page.
Advertised: 02 Sep 2020 Central Daylight Time
Applications close: 14 Dec 2020 Central Standard Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Other Education Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa
- Human Development & Family Sciences Not specified Part Time jobs in Lenexa