Graduate Admission Counselor
Aurora University seeks talented staff and administrators who are passionate about supporting an inclusive community dedicated to the transformative power of learning.
Position Purpose: The Graduate Admission Counselor supports learning by recruiting and assisting graduate students throughout the enrollment process. This position is responsible for generating new student inquiries, guiding students through the admission and financial aid process, and assisting with registration.
Essential Job Functions:
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s required, master’s preferred.
- Experience in higher education admissions and or sales helpful.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle and act upon confidential information.
- Ability to interact and communicate with a diverse group of student, staff, faculty and to develop strong working relationships with colleagues, staff, students and general public.
- Knowledge of Microsoft systems; knowledge of Colleague and Slate preferred.
- Ability to work required evening and Saturday hours.
- Flexibility with an evolving work environment.
- Valid Illinois driver’s license; ability to travel regularly to colleges, college and career fairs and businesses and provide own vehicle.
- Ability to move about campus and between campuses.
- Ability to interact via telephone, in person and via electronic media.
Benefit-eligible positions offer excellent benefits including health, dental, life, vision, long term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan through TIAA, and tuition remission. Please send resume with cover letter and contact information for three references including name, telephone and email address.
347 South Gladstone Ave
Aurora, IL 60506
630-844-5650 - fax
firstname.lastname@example.org - email
Aurora University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
More searches like this
- Administrative Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Adult & Continuing Education Programs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Other Academic Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora
- Student Affairs Not specified Full Time jobs in Aurora