Grove City College announces a faculty opening in the Department of Nursing in January 2021 pending final budget approval. Successful candidates should have a master’s degree in Nursing (Nursing Education preferred) from an accredited institution; BSN will be considered if already actively enrolled in MSN program.
Additional requirements include:
- Active and unencumbered Pennsylvania Registered Professional Nursing (RN) license.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support for HealthCare providers certification.
- Three years of current medical-surgical clinical practice experience in an acute care setting.
- Experience teaching nursing theory and clinical skills in the classroom and clinical setting.
- Experience teaching online nursing theory preferred.
- A record of excellence in teaching.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Computer literacy and proficiency.
Preferred requirements include:
- Proficient teaching with advanced technology.
- Knowledge of with web-based course creation and delivery.
- Experience teaching in a BSN or RN – BSN program.
- Experience with curriculum development and assessment.
- Preferential consideration will be given to applicants who are licensed as a Registered Dietician.
Candidates must demonstrate a strong potential for excellence in classroom teaching and a commitment to educating highly motivated students within the context of Grove City College’s historic Christian perspective. Salary commensurate with qualifications.
Please send a current curriculum vitae, names and contact information of four references (three professional and one pastoral), and a letter of interest that includes an explanation of how your Christian faith represents a strong fit with Grove City College’s unique mission as a Christian college see: (http://www.gcc.edu/Home/Our-Story/Faith-Freedom/Vision-Mission-Values) to: Mrs. Jamie N. Kimble, Associate Director of Human Resources at email@example.com.
Grove City College is a private educational institution noted for its academic excellence where scholarship is informed by Christian principles. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, ancestry, non-job related disability, use of a guide or support animal, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other college-administrative programs.