The New Jersey Institute for Successful Aging (NJISA) within the Department of Geriatrics and Gerontology at Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine in Stratford, New Jersey, is seeking a licensed neuropsychologist (Psy.D. or Ph.D) for a full-time faculty position. The qualified candidate must possess clinical experience with the elderly population and proficiency in administering neuropsychological assessments. The candidate will be expected to work collaboratively with an interprofessional team of dedicated medical and mental health professionals in providing care to patients in clinical programs including our Memory Assessment Program. Research is encouraged. A secondary appointment to the Rowan University Psychology Department and supervision of Psychology PhD student in clinical neuropsychology is possible.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Evaluate/diagnose neurocognitive disorders primarily with the geriatric population.
- Provide daily assessments on assigned patients, including face-to-face evaluation, review of diagnostic testing and consultation reports, and review of assessments provided by other disciplines.
- Participate in family and caregiver meetings as clinically indicated.
- Perform other duties as designated by the department Chairperson.
- Participate in teaching activities and staff development of the department.
- Collaborate with ongoing research activities.
Candidates must possess a Ph.D or Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from an accredited doctoral program.
Candidate must be licensed in the state of New Jersey at the time of hire.
Rowan University values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment. All positions are contingent upon budget appropriations.
Please note that the Stratford Campus is a tobacco free workplace.
Advertised: Sep 8 2020 Eastern Daylight Time
More searches like this
- Faculty Positions Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Other Health & Medicine Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro
- Social & Behavioral Sciences Not specified Full Time jobs in Glassboro